From Sunday, 13th September we will be re-commencing meeting together at church, for those who feel able to do so.
What We Have Planned:
- A short service on Sundays from Sunday 13th September, at our usual time of 10:30am. This will be about 30-40min long.
- The service will be recorded and made available online via our YouTube channel, particularly for those who are unable to attend at present.
- The Thursday online bible/prayer group will continue. See https://wvbc.org.uk/together/ for details.
What You Need To Do:
1. You MUST inform us if you are planing to attend each Sunday. This is so that we can ensure that we can accommodate people safely following Government guidelines. Please use the contact page to let us know or get in touch with Tim Hyde directly.
2. Face masks must be worn when inside the building at all times, unless you are under 11 years of age or you are unable to do so because of a physical or mental illness or impairment, or disability.
3. Follow the one way system that will be in place. You will be directed to enter the building via the fire exit to the right of the building and leave through the main entrance.
4. Sit only with those from your own household, maintaining 2m social distancing from other households.
5. Be willing for us to hold details of your attendance for the Government’s Track & Trace teams.
6. Generally follow advice, signs and instructions from those leading/supervising so that together we ensure a safe experience for all.
Children & Young Church
At this stage it is not possible to provide activities for Young Church. Children that wish to, are welcome to attend but must do so with their own household and stay with their household throughout the service. It will be the parents/guardians responsibility to manage this. We do appreciate this is quite hard and anticipate that those with younger children may not be quite ready to return yet for this reason.
Looking Forward to Seeing Friends Again
Church will be very different to our ‘normal’ experience , as there are many constraints on how and what we are able to do. For example, currently it is not possible to sing together in church.
We don’t know how things will change in the coming months so any plans we may make now will always be subject to change based on the latest guidance and current situation. Our intentions are always wanting to minimise risks and ensure the well being of our congregation.
We ask for your continued prayers as we journey together in the coming months, and look forward to seeing you soon whether that be online or in person.